Traveling somewhere fun soon? If you’re anything like me, you probably won’t even think about packing for your trip until the very last minute. And when that time does come, you’ll stare endlessly into your closet trying to decide where to begin with the whole packing-a-suitcase fiasco. But don’t stress! We’ve put together a checklist of items to ensure your don’t forget a thing.
- A Casual Outfit– Deep-V graphic tees like this one are so trendy this season! Pair it with some denim shorts or a denim skirt for the perfect casual look.
- A Romper- Rompers are the best item to bring on vacation with you. They look like you put maximum effort into your look and they are so comfy!
- A Dressy Outfit- You never know where your vacation will take you, so it’s always a good idea to pack one fancier dress outfit to bring with you, like this one. Jazz it up with some tassel earrings and a cute handbag.
- A Sweater– I know what you’re thinking- a sweater in the middle of summer?! But think about the breeze on the beach at night, it’s pretty chilly! Or if you’re like me, you’ll freeze when you go inside those restaurants that keep their thermostats at subzero temperatures. It can double as a swimsuit cover-up too!
- Swimsuit(s)- Of course you will need a swimsuit! This one is a no-brainer. One piece suits like this one with bright colored stripes are super trendy this summer!
- A Water Bottle- This one seems like a no-brainer. During a long, hot beach trip you’ll definitely need to stay hydrated to feel your best and keep your skin glowing. This one is our absolute favorite because it keeps your drink cool for 24 hours!
- A Beach Bag– You’ll want to bring a bag specifically for the beach, you don’t want the sun, sand, and salt to ruin your purse! One like this tote is the perfect choice and won’t break the bank. Be sure to fill your bag with sunscreen, a water bottle, sunnies, a hat, a towel, and snacks, of course!
Wherever this summer takes you, this checklist should keep you looking fashionable in the season’s latest styles!
Summer is finally in full effect! Are you as ready for pool days, snow cones, bonfires, and sleeping in ‘til noon like we are? Or maybe you’re a #GirlBoss who’s ready to get to work and make money this summer! And who could forget the fun fashion trends that summer brings as well! We love providing you with the trendiest, cutest items, and we just stocked up on some new arrivals that were inspired by celebrities themselves.
One of our favorite VS Angels, Romee Strijd, pulls off a trendy denim dress so effortlessly. To get her look for less, check out our adorable Tied Down In Denim dress, only $48! As Elvis Presley once sang, “look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel”!
Shay Michelle was ahead of the trends last summer when she wore this striped romper. Get the same look for less by wearing our $54 Off To Sea romper to your next summer gathering!
And who can forget about floral during the summer months? Lea Michele was spotted looking darling in a baby pink floral dress last month at the Music Choice studios. Steal her look with our light pink cold shoulder floral dress, perfect for those days when you want to channel your inner Rachel Berry for only $46.
Just like we keep up with the Kardashians, Kourtney Kardashian is definitely keeping up with the trends this season. While juggling the busy life of being a mother and having a career, she managed to look fabulous in this white romper with small pops of color. It is similar to our Picture Perfect Romper, just $48 and will make you look every bit as picture perfect as Kourtney does!
Wedding season has arrived and whether you’re the lucky bride, celebrating life long friends, or even a date to a weddings, we know you’re going to need help in finding the perfect dress!
For our lovely ladies in white, we have a few options throughout our stores and online that are perfect for showers, rehearsals or even your Bachelorette Night Out! A sassy combination of form fitting to sweet and flowy styles that we know any bride would love!
For the ladies attending, we have some gorgeous pops of pinks, dramatic reds, and daring little black dress that are perfect for any Summer wedding, no matter the location. Walk in feeling fun and fresh in these sweet pastels and hot pinks, ready to celebrate the occasion.
Make sure to always tag @heybluetique #shopbluetique on your Instagram for us to repost how fabulous you look!
All Dressed in White
April 18, 2017
Whether or not you want it to be ladies, graduation is just around the corner (literally)! Are you still looking for that perfect graduation dress to wear to your ceremony? Or maybe a cute outfit to wear out to dinner or to a grad party afterwards? Well look no further; Bluetique has got you covered for all of your graduation weekend needs.
- http://shopbluetique.com/cutting-it-close-ivory-dress.html -$38
- http://shopbluetique.com/shine-bright-white-lace-dress.html – $48
- http://shopbluetique.com/thread-lightly-lace-dress.html -$54
- http://shopbluetique.com/walking-in-a-meadow-ivory-romper.html -$54
- http://shopbluetique.com/lace-is-better-blush-dress.html – $56
Easter weekend is coming up in just a few short days (literally!) and we know that most of you… still haven’t snagged an Easter dress! Which means that Friday and Saturday you’re going to try racing around town looking for a cute new dress that makes you feel all sweet and spring-like. With new shipment coming in stores every day, Bluetique has tons of options that fit every girl’s personality and we can help you find a dress that you’ll want to wear again and again! We are currently obsessing over ways to wear our favorite stylish trends, while making grandma happy. Online and in-stores, you’ll find a fun selection of sleeved, off the shoulder, and those in between dresses with soft pastels or bold prints to show off your own style. As you’re making those Instagram posts, make sure to tag your local Bluetique’s personal Instagram! We love seeing happy customers feeling and looking their best. We hope each of our Bluetique Babes has a wonderful weekend of sunshine, family, and even sweet treats.
Not sure what to collect for your Spring/Summer wardrobe? Look no further than our selection of off-the-shoulder tops! So classy yet casual, you will stay cool and look flirty anywhere you go. Shop the link below or visit shopbluetique.com to check out the rest of our selection!!
We are loving this trendy tote bag these days! Made from durable canvas fabric, it is sure to last you through this sunny season and plenty to come! Dressed up for the day out, or dressed down for the beach, it’s perfect for whatever life throws at you this Spring. Don’t forget to add your customized monogram for that personalized touch 😉 Shop the links below for more!
When it comes to shopping nowadays, every store is trying to stay on trend with what everyone is wanting to wear and personally, it’s almost becoming too much to handle! Variety and options are great, but too many are a headache. Nowadays when you go shopping at the mall, it seems that every store is carrying the same styles with little options for keeping you unique to yourself! Shopping in local environments can definitely help anyone achieve that. Deciding where to shop and eat in a more local setting, creates a lot of opportunity for entrepreneurs that decided to take a chance and create a place that is as unique as the cities we each live in. What’s more exciting is seeing how different each business can take their taste and transform it to fit who they are, but also help you create and build onto the person you are! Every day that I wake up to pick out my outfit, I want it to reflect the person I am that day. I have mornings that I’m feeling a little boho and want to wear distressed denim rompers, other days I want to wear a sophisticated romper with preppy details with a statement necklace and pearls, and some days I even want to wear a cozy top, shorts, and a flannel around my waist with a baseball cap! Seeing all the different styles come through Bluetique keeps my eyes wide open on the different styles and tastes that I love and even grow to love to create looks and styles that make me, me.
Well it’s officially Spring y’all! A timeless color we are loving for this season… blue!! From pale cerulean’s to deep navy’s, we’ve got you covered with your favorite tops, dresses and bottoms in super cute patterns. Check us out in stores this weekend or shop the links below on our website!
We are loving gray these days y’all! The perfect neutral to compliment any skin, hair tone, or temperature. Find a piece with cute ruffles and trending accents like a cold shoulder to help make a seemingly masculine color more femme! Shop the links below for our three favorites above!